Case Studies in Managing Women with HIV: A STEP-HIV Initiative
Release Date: November 30, 2021
Support for this activity has been made possible through educational grants from Gilead Sciences and ViiV Healthcare.
Instructions on How to Receive Certificate of Credit/Participation
- There are no fees to participate in the activity.
- Participants must view the activity description, including disclosures, and watch the video.
- At the conclusion of the program, go to: https://form.jotform.com/AcademyCME/21AC16W3
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours
- If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
- Panel on Treatment of Pregnant Women with HIV Infection and Prevention of Perinatal Transmission. Recommendations for the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs in Pregnant Women with HIV Infection and Interventions to Reduce Perinatal HIV Transmission in the United States. Available at https://clinicalinfo.hiv.gov/en/guidelines/perinatal/whats-new-guidelines.
- Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents. Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Adults and Adolescents with HIV. Department of Health and Human Services. Available at https://clinicalinfo.hiv.gov/sites/default/files/guidelines/documents/AdultandAdolescentGL.pdf.
- Thompson MA, Horberg MA, Agwu AL, Colasanti JA, Jain MK, Short WR, Singh T, Aberg JA. Primary Care Guidance for Persons With Human Immunodeficiency Virus: 2020 Update by the HIV Medicine Association of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Clin Infect Dis. 2020 Nov 6:ciaa1391. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciaa1391. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciaa1391/5956736