ACCESS l NETWORKING l VISIBILITY l POSITIONING
- Gain access to approximately 400+ frontline clinicians who provide HIV care and support to diverse populations
- Support the conference and earn your organization a high level of visibility, not only to attendees, but also through regional and national press coverage
- Great networking opportunities will be possible throughout the conference and during the receptions, luncheons, and poster sessions. Expected attendee profiles are Physician-25%; Advanced PracticeNurse/Nurse Practitioner-27%; Pharmacist-15%; Physician Assistant-6%; Nurse-4%; Social Worker/Case Manager-4%; Other-1%
- Conference support will position your organization as a leader in HIV treatment and care
The following pages outline the 2023 Conference sponsor options available to you. Make the most of your participation! Reserve a booth early and please note that all opportunities are available on a first-come, first- served basis.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CONFERENCE EXHIBITOR CONTACT:
Kristyn Short, Exhibit Manager
The American Conference for the Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV) c/o Meeting Masters, Inc.
Phone: (404) 545-7299 E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.ACTHIV.org
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the upcoming ACTHIV 2023 Conference, scheduled May 3-5, 2023 at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown hotel. Companies and organizations may purchase a 20’x20′, 10’x20′ or 10’x10′ exhibit booth while space is still available. Many of our meals and hospitality functions will be held in the Exhibit Hall throughout the conference, to maximize booth traffic. The 2023 conference schedule allows for a minimum of 7 hours of exhibit hall/attendee exposure.
Application for space in the exhibit hall must be made in writing on the exhibitor application form included in this document. Application form must be returned to ACTHIV by March 20, 2023. Applications will be reviewed, considered and approved by the ACTHIV Program Committee. All applicants will be notified in writing via email about the status of the application.
Please forward your application to:
Kristyn Short, ACTHIV Exhibit Manager at: [email protected]
Exhibitor Information and Pricing
EXHIBIT HALL SCHEDULE
Wednesday, May 3
Thursday, May 4
Friday, May 5
20′ x 20′:
20′ x 10′:
10′ x 10′:
Total Number of Exhibit Hours: 7.00
EXHIBIT BOOTH INCLUSIONS
All booth spaces and the booth fee includes:
- One (1) 6′ Table
- Two (2) Chairs
- One (1) ID Sign
- 3 Complementary Conference Registrations for Booth Staff
- One (1) Waste Basket
- Fully Carpeted Exhibit Hall (Additional carpet options are available for an additional fee)
- E-mail blast announcing a list of exhibitors and locations sent to pre-registered attendees
- A Listing in the Supporter Supplement
- A Listing on the Conference Website
- Conference Bag Insert
Please complete all four sections and return this form with payment by March 20, 2023.
ACTHIV, Attn: Kristyn Short, Exhibits Manager
Scan / Email: [email protected]
Mail: 15 Tally Ho Drive, Fredericksburg, VA 22405