Join us at ACTHIV 2020 in real time from your home or office!
ACTHIV has continued to assess the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our ability to offer a safe ACTHIV 2020 Annual Conference experience. Indicators are that large meetings will continue to be restricted into August due to potential health concerns. We have also heard from many that educational travel to live, in-person, events such as ACTHIV 2020 is being restricted for the next several months.
The ACTHIV Institute remains committed to providing education for the frontline HIV care team, and with this in mind we are pleased to announce that we are transforming this year’s conference to a safe virtual experience!
ACTHIV will be offered August 20-22, 2020 as a live virtual conference.
What Can I Expect?
- Sessions will, as always, continue to feature nationally- and internationally-recognized faculty educators
- During live Q&A sessions the speakers and panelists will be available to address your questions in real time.
- Real-time case discussions will be led by experienced, interprofessional HIV provider panels.
- Earn CME/CE credits
- New providers track will be conducted virtually to allow for follow-up discussions about daily sessions and expanded case presentations.
- Live virtual exhibits will offer opportunities to engage virtually with our exhibitors, which include:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- HIV specialty pharmacies
- HIV community-support organizations
- As an added offering, live sessions will be available for on-demand replay to registered attendees for two weeks after the live-streamed conference in case you miss a session you wanted to attend.
Conference Fees – UPDATE
Recognizing that during this challenging time funds may be limited to participate in educational activities – ACTHIV is pleased to offer all registrants a $100 discount.
- New Registrations:
- New Student/Resident/Fellow Registrations:
- ALL Current Registrations: We are pleased to extend the $100 discount to everyone who previously registered to attend ACTHIV 2020.
- To request your refund, click HERE to provide us with the information we need to process the refund.
- You may also donate your refund to ACTHIV Institute. Our goal is to use these funds to set up a scholarship fund for the 2021 conference to help providers whose organizations can’t afford to send them (or who can’t afford to attend on their own).
- Requests for refunds must be submitted via the above link no later than Friday, August 7, 2020. Any refunds not requested by August 7 will be donated to the ACTHIV Institute.
About ACTHIV Institute
ACTHIV Institute is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization focused on providing education to the frontline HIV care team. Formed by individuals from federal agencies, academic settings, and community providers, the work of the organization is performed almost entirely by volunteers. ACTHIV board members, Program Planning Committee, Conference chairs and speakers are all volunteers. Registration fees, donations, and other funding received for the Conference support the educational work of ACTHIV Institute.
Thank you for your continued interest and support of the ACTHIV 2020 Conference. Should you have additional questions, please contact [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you on August 20!