Case Studies in HIV Resistance Testing and Treatment – Experienced Patients
Release Date: November 21, 2023
Support for this activity has been made possible through an
Instructions on How to Receive Certificate of Credit/Participation
- There are no fees to participate in the activity.
- Participants must view the activity description, including disclosures, and watch the video.
- At the conclusion of the program, go to: https://form.jotform.com/AcademyCME/23AC182W
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours
- If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
- IAS-USA Mutation Guide.
- Stanford University HIV Drug Resistance Database.
- HIV Assist. ARV Selection Tool.
- Evaluation and Management of Virologic Failure. National HIV Curriculum.
- HHS. Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Adults and Adolescents with HIV.