Case Studies in Providing Affirming Care for Transgender Patients –
A STEP-HIV Initiative
Release Date: December 30, 2019
Expiration Date: December 30, 2020
Estimated Time to Complete: 1.0 hours
Instructions on How to Receive Certificate of Credit/Participation
- There are no fees to participate in the activity.
- Participants must view the activity description, including disclosures, and watch the video.
- At the conclusion of the program, go to: https://form.jotform.com/AcademyCME/19AC11A4
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours
- If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
Resource to Support You and Your Care Team
- Trans Bodies, Trans Selves: A Resource for the Transgender Community. (Book) Laura Erickson-Schroth (Editor). ISBN-13: 978-0199325351.
- Trans Allyship Workbook: Building Skills to Support Trans People In Our Lives. (Book) Davey Shlasko and Kai Hofius. ISBN-13: 978-0990636915
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) https://www.wpath.org/
- The Fenway Institutehttps://fenwayhealth.org
- Q Card Project http://www.qcardproject.com/
- National Center for Transgender Equality https://transequality.org/